Rebecca Snow, MS, CNS, LN, RH(AHG) has been practicing herbal medicine and nutrition for 10 years at the Maryland University of Integrative Health in a variety of roles including Founding Director of the MS in Nutrition and Integrative Health Program and faculty/supervisor in the herbal medicine and nutrition departments. Dr. Hedaya will discuss the following questions with her:
1. How do you see herbal medicine supporting individuals with mental health issues?
2. What is the most important contribution herbs can make to the field of mental health?
3. What is your favorite herb in clinical practice?
4. What about for anxiety and sleep disorders?
5. Bipolar disorder?
6. How do you know if herbs are high quality?
7. Do herbs and spices that are used in cooking and food have a medicinal effect?
8. What resources would you suggest for our listeners that want to learn more about using herbs for supporting health?