Who succeeds with our program*?
The Best: You want the best medical care available.
Performance: Good health is essential for you. You are goal-driven and want to enjoy life fully. Having energy and performing well mentally is a necessity.
Wellness: Your health care decisions are not driven by finances. Wellness is your first priority.
Resources: You have the resources—time, support, and finances to engage in an intense, data driven, life-altering program.
Organized: You organize yourself to effectively implement your treatment plan.
Follow-thru: You finish what you start, even when you start feeling better. You follow directions.
What You Can Expect as a Patient
Meeting: You’ll meet with the doctor for 5 hours for your initial evaluation. At that time, the doctor will determine what further data and testing is needed. You will be given the necessary test kits and/or lab slips to get testing done.
Testing: You will do most of your testing within the 2-weeks following the initial evaluation. The results will come in over a four to six-week time frame.
Communication: Your doctor and the support team will stay in communication with you during your test taking process, to answer any questions you may have.
Plan: Once your lab results are in, your doctor will spend four to six hours integrating the data collected from the initial consultation, your medical records, and the testing. You will receive a detailed personalized treatment plan, which sequentially treats the dysfunctions identified.
Action: Using the treatment plan, you will begin the implementation phase of treatment, during which you will be in direct contact with your doctor for your medical care.
Support: We offer nutritional, psychological, and coaching support.
Our Agreement with You
- Your doctor is directly involved with your medical care throughout the process.
- You are not working with a nurse practitioner or physician’s assistant.
- Your doctor is highly accessible and devoted to your wellbeing.
- Our staff assists you through your healing process.
- We answer questions, provide information, materials and time you need to get well.
- We understand your challenges and symptoms, and the long journey you’ve been on to find the unique solution to your health issues.
- Our entire team is focused on you and your brain recovery.
- We will not give up until we find the root causes and solutions to your problems, helping you achieve wellness.
To Become a Patient
- Complete the New Patient form below.
- You will receive an email reply within 24 business hours
- As of December 1, 2023 all new patients will be seen in the New Jersey office
*Who this program isn’t suitable for:
Your health insurance determines your choice of doctor. You want a quick fix, such as a drug, to solve your brain issues.
You tend to modify or ignore your doctor’s advice.