How to Select a Vitamin Supplement
April 2, 2013 at 12:00
Workshops by Phone
Diet & Nutrition, Vitamins & Supplements
Many of us are taking vitamins. Given the wide array of manufacturers and products, what do we need to know when making our selections? Dr. Hedaya will ask Dr. Tod Cooperman, the president of ConsumerLab.com, a company that does independent testing of nutrition products, to answer that and the questions below:
- What should consumers look for when choosing a supplement?
- What are the most popular supplements people take — and why?
- Does the government oversee supplement quality?
- What steps to take before you take a supplement?
- How do you know if you need a supplement?
- If you decide you do need one, how do you know which products to use?
- How does the FDA regulate?
- What kind of problems do you find with supplements and herbs?
- Which supplements are least problematic?
- Which products are most problematic?
Login to Access the Free Recordings
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.