Pain Prevention and Treatment
February 12, 2014 at 12:00
Workshops by Phone
Exercise, Inflammation, Mood, Pain, Sleep & Energy
Chiropractor, Dr. Marshall Dispenza, has been professionally helping people maintain wellness since 1993, as an EMT, nurse, and as a chiropractor in Rockville, MD. He has been a practicing Doctor of Chiropractic for the last ten years. He has been on the Marine Corps Marathon expert panel for treating running injuries, and works with a number of elite athletes. Dr. Dispenza specializes in Funtional Rehabilitation, and currently practices at Proactive Chiropractic, in Rockville, Maryland.
If you deal with chronic pain or illnesses, such as arthritis, chronic infections, fibromyalgia, gout, sciatica, back pain, knee pain, tendonitis, then it is almost certain that inflammation is a large part of your problem. Dr. Hedaya and Dr. Dispenza will discuss the many ways to prevent and treat pain.
- Why am I in pain?
- Is my pain causing my dysfunction or is my dysfunction causing my pain?
- What if your pain occurs only sometimes?
- How can I tell if my pain is diet-related or a mechanical issue?
- Why does it hurt more in the morning or after sitting for long periods?
- Is pain genetic?
- What are the first steps to take when you feel pain?
- How long will it take for the pain to go away?
- What is the relationship between mood and pain?
- How does pain effect the quality of your sleep?
- Is there any downside with taking an over the counter pain relief remedy to deal with pain?
- What is more important mobility or strengthening the weak muscles?
- How can I stop this from happening again?
Login to Access the Free Recordings
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.