Mental Health & Dental Health
December 4, 2013 at 12:00
Workshops by Phone
Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorders, Digestive, Oral Health
Dr. Joe Kravitz teaches dental students and dentists at the University of MD Dental School, NYU College of Dentistry, and the National Naval Medical Center. His has a Doctorate of Dental Surgery and a Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics from the UMD Dental School, an MS in Oral Biology from the UMD Graduate School, and a Fellowship in Implant Dentistry from NYU College of Dentistry. He is contributing author and thought leader for Discovery Fit and Health. Dr. Kravitz is in private practice in Rockville, MD.
- How do cavities and gum disease contribute to systemic diseases such as heart attacks, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and cancer?
- What does the scientific literature say about dental mercury and health?
- What are the healthiest types of filing and dental materials?
- Is it a health risk to have metal in my mouth?
- What causes bad breath?
- Can root canals be the source of mysterious infections?
- Why do my teeth hurt a lot in the fall and spring seasons?
- Many medications cause dry mouth. What are the results of having dry mouth?
- What can I do for dry mouth?
- If I’m on psychiatric medication, can pain meds my dentist prescribes cause a problem?
- How can patients and practitioners deal with dental anxiety?
Login to Access the Free Recordings
Want to find out more?
Achieving good health results from a partnership of a thoughtful skilled medical practitioner and a motivated patient with a vision of wellness. Contact us for information on how we can help you.